[For US Fans Only] Celebrate Halloween with eufy! Capture every frightened face this Halloween with eufy product

I wasn’t pleased either. Eufy should have given us the option to use it or not.

On a side note…
eufy, make sure you beef up your servers for Halloween as I don’t want to experience another crash this year from the higher than usual users accessing your servers to view their recordings.

Hi,

This is eufy’s custom theme sound effect for Halloween. The sound effect is inactive by default and is activated by pressing the ring button multiple times in a short period of time. If you accidentally enter this mode, you can turn it off by pressing the ring button again several times in a short time until you hear a dingdong sound.

1 Like

:rofl: Grow a pair

Come on mate, you can do better than that. Try again.

how do i turn it on? i just have regular doorbell

Hi Duskizzle,

What’s the PN number of your doorbell? The available devices include T8213 and T8210.

I have the t8200. I guess no scream for me :confused:

How do I turn this off and go back to the regular ring. It scares my children!

Thank you for posting my doorbell video entry! That’s actually my mom in that video when she came over that day. The woman screaming was a good jump scare for her. She ended up laughing afterwards saying that it was a great feature. :+1:

I wish more people liked the feature. I think it adds a nice touch, especially during the Halloween season. :sunglasses:

Hi sal2514, please see below instruction turn off the halloween ringtone. Link here>FAQ

Hi littlejay,

Sorry :smiling_face_with_tear: we will try our best to expand this feature to all the doorbell devices in the future. Our product team are working with that. :muscle: Please stay tuned.

1 Like

Hi LenM,

Thank you for donating this AMAZING video! We hope you and your family enjoy this Halloween season. :heart:

1 Like

How do I add it? I can’t find the message to add it.

1 Like

Hi The_Red_Keep,

Please find the instruction here :nerd_face: :heart_hands:>>>FAQ

I do not have that message in my messages

2 Likes

Hi The_Red_Keep,

What’s the PN number of your doorbell? The available devices include T8213 and T8210.

I have T8210

Thank you!

Ok, I have a serious question now. I noticed that when I recorded this video above, the output audio coming from the doorbell (my voice, the Halloween sound effects, etc) does not show up in the recording. This means I cannot record my two-way conversation with the visitor at the door. This is a huge issue.

However, when I submitted the above video, someone at Eufy adjusted the recording where you can now hear the Halloween sound effect (output audio) coming from the doorbell’s speaker. This means that ALL AUDIO is technically recorded somewhere, but I cannot play it back that way on my end.

What setting can I change to hear both sides of the doorbell audio once recorded? I know it’s possible because you guys adjusted that Halloween clip above where you can hear both sides. Please help me with this. Thanks!

In the Netherlands we had the doorbell but somehow it’s gone. Does someone know how we can get it back here?

how to enable the tone?My device is T8210, but I cannot find the message that I can download the tone in the FAQ page

2 Likes