Eufy doorbell rings itself

Hi,

same issue here, and as you guys, around the same time, around 2pm.
@Eufy can you have a look on this weird issue ?

I Came here to see others have the phantom person too
Have emailed Eufy

I have a battery powered doorbell and separate chime plugged into mains, at 3:45am phantom chime, video is recorded of my path but no one present, very unnerving.

Same issue here with hardwired T8203. Started about an hour ago and goes off every 2-3 minutes. No solution online!? Eufy…help?

I also have a battery powered doorbell and base station plugged into mains, had a rude awaking at 2:00am this morning, there is a video recording but no one there.
Eufy help, dont want this happening again!!

Eufy dual camera wired, installed just over a year ago, so warranty expired. Started ringing multiple times this morning, unplugged chime, restarted. Still happening. No electrical storms or unusual weather. Power seems stable and good. I expect no support as well from the tech department. Worked great the last year, but this is annoying.

I have the same issue, I thought it could the water getting into the system but there is other people with different issues.

Eufy doesn’t monitor this board. Its users only. Once in a while they will post marketing like info or tips.

I have had the T8210 for over 4 years and never experienced any phamtom ringing on either the hard wired chime or the Homebase. My firmware version is 2.2.4.6 and its current.

Same problem here… doorbell 8210 wireless with base 2. 4 times this year. Biggest problem is, that it happens at night. I have the newest software.
Got this doorbell for 2 years now.

We have an E330 Video Doorbell and ours had gone off around 10 times in the past 45 minutes, but I can see that the sun is shining directly at the main doorbell camera so I am wondering if that has something to do with it as it hasn`t gone off before now. We live in Scotland see, so sunshine is a bit of a rarity so it may need to be strong sunlight at a particular angle to set it off.