Eufy doorbell EU

I have this problem too. There’s a couple of things that are broken. @AnkerSupport @Mengdi

The first is that the volume of the doorbell and the sound volume of the ‘audio’ and ‘ringtone’ are not working correctly. With both sliders fully to the max, then speaking through the app to the doorbell works and is audible and clear but then the ringtone sound at doorbell is at a very high volume. If the ‘ringtone’ slider is then reduced, this also takes the volume of speaking through the doorbell to almost silent. Surely ‘ringtone’ should only change ringtone and ‘audio’ should change voice.

The second issue I have is that when the doorbell registers a motion trigger, it doesn’t change the image in the app in the same way the cameras do. For example if the camera sees a trigger, the snapshot is saved in the app so without looking and the history, the last trigger is visible. The doorbell doesn’t do this and I have to press the little number with the square in the app for it to show me if and what was the triggered.