Customize notifications for individual users/devices

Hey there,

I completely understand where you’re coming from. Having the ability to customize notifications on a per-user basis is essential, especially when you have multiple devices and users involved. It’s vital for everyone to have control over the notifications they receive to ensure a seamless and non-intrusive experience.

I hope eufy considers this in their future updates. Individualized notification settings would indeed be a game-changer for many users, including myself. It not only improves user experience but also provides flexibility in managing notifications. Fingers crossed they pick up on this suggestion and roll it out soon!

Best,
Ahmad

New user here…How is this not a feature???

1 Like

Here here! If this doesn’t end soon it will end my relationship with eufy.

1 Like

How can you justify ignoring all these users request for such a basic and important setting/ability. Its insane that you have not prioritised this. This should be top of the list.

1 Like

Here’s another +1 request for this. It’s super annoying for added on users to not be able to control which alerts they get.

Also +1 here.
I have these at my home and also MiL shared hers but would like to customize what notifications I get from what house, while not affecting her.

+1
I bought an eufy for testing and want to buy more but as I am maintaining also the property of my parents this funktionality is a must to buy more.

This whis is already open since years, is there no feedback from eufy side?

1 Like

I have multiple homes and I want to mute notifications of particular homes for me whilst allowing the inhabitant to still receive notifications. I invite the habitant to access via email as it goes now.
Please make household notifications a feature too.

1 Like

I switched from unifi to Eufy because I needed battery powered cameras. Wanted to buy the doorbell for the house with two apartments but without separate notification settings they are useless. We really liked the features of eufy and bought the homebase 3 too.
We need to have customisable notifications per user especially for doorbells ringing. I won’t buy a second Homebase just so we can have the doorbells separated while still have all the features. Sadly have to get back to unifi for the doorbells.

I very like this!
+1

When i installed my video lock, and installed the app on my wife’s phone, not in a million years would I have expected that her changing the notifications settings would change it for me. I also never thought I’d see a 3+ year old thread requesting this insanely basic feature, the ability of setting personalized notification profiles. This is ridiculous, and makes me want to return it after 48 hours of usage

1 Like

I think this might be my first big disappointment with Anker & Eufy products and their support. 4 years or so of totally logical (obvious, necessary, even) ‘feature’ requests going totally ignored… Indicating that this is perhaps ONLY for show - a ‘community’ database and that nobody at Eufy/Anker gives the slightest care about what’s shared or suggested here… What’s the point of a ‘wishlist’ that goes completely ignored? Yeah, disappointing on more than one level.

Brutally simple and logical move to have support managers at least OCCASIONALLY checking in on this platform… Maybe even interacting with your customers. Maybe even considering and implementing the occasional (obvious, necessary, logical) suggestion.

I have recently been migrating various functions at numerous properties (ours, older parents’, business) into the Eufy ecosystem and this is making me second guess my strategy, sadly!

Please, SOMEONE AT EUFY SECURITY, PLEASE AT LEAST NOTICE AND ACKNOWLEDGE OUR EXISTENCE AND EFFORTS TO HELP YOU HERE. I’m going to TRY to send a link to this thread through a couple support/contact options I guess in hopes that SOMETHING might help make a little sense of this sad seeming state.

Haha even better… The ‘About’ pages/links for this community’s categories lol… Including the “Site Feedback” category. Come on ppl :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1 for the idea. It’s crazy this hasn’t been actioned yet.