Customize notifications for individual users/devices

I’m getting verbal abuse from a neighbour. Was told these were good, want to set all motion esp my dog so i can record the verbal abuse as my state laws say no filming of others property. Apparently I have to “unlock the feature”. Honestly a daily record option for loud noises would be great! Front for motion, yard for very loud verbal abuse. Happy to easily delete a days recording for the back, daily and keep the front motion activated.

This is standard on many competitor solutions. Please fix this, it’s not a feature in 2021 to have this. But a bug if it’s not available

Seriously how is this not a feature?! My wife turns off notifications when she’s at work, but I’m still at home and don’t get any. My elderly parents added me to their doorbell but I don’t want all of their notifications and they do. We need different settings for each device for each user! lol

I want this SO badly!! Is there any hope it will ever get added?!??

I have 3 cameras And really only want notifications from 1… I dont need another notification every time I walk through my living room, etc.

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

Upvote!

I would also like this as I receive notification when someone ring my parents doorbell 300 miles away.

Will this happen or did I choose the wrong camera platform

+1 for user notifications settings

+1 as well.

Yes, please add that !

+1 this needs to be a feature. It is on a previous, budget camera I had. Can’t believe if one person changes notification settings in the app on their device, it changes the settings for everyone else’s device. Adjusting the Android level notifications for certain events isn’t possible as the notification setting at Android level for the Eufy app is either on or off, pretty much. Not for each event type.

1 Like

Just got a doorbell. I thought this would have been a standard feature.

1 Like

WTH eufy, how can different users of the same device not change personal notification settings for that device. My wife doesn’t want all motion notifications, I do! please tell me this is getting fixed.
Topic from may 2020… I was about to install a bunch of cameras, but since I can’t split up notifications per camera/user. pretty sure I won’t.

I cant really understand, why this is not an option…

+1 this is a basic feature, please implement

Edit: I should add, please make it work the same for all devices.

I am extremely disappointed that I have been unable to disable notifications for my parents’ cameras despite multiple requests over the past 2 years. I recently added a new home for my parents and do not want to receive notifications from their cameras, but disabling notifications on my app has resulted in my parents and sister not receiving any notifications at all. This is a basic feature that should work as expected, and I feel let down by Eufy’s lack of progress on this issue. If I had known about this issue before purchasing the cameras, I would not have made this purchase. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Me and my father both have cameras. We share our cameras with each other as guests. I would still want alerts from my camera but don’t care for alerts from his, while still having access to view them. Him vice versa. This feature would be a big help.

This is a major oversight from Eufy and I can’t believe it’s been ignored for 3 years despite many users requesting it.

Each user should be able to customise their own settings for each home and device.

1 Like

I just installed the Eufy video doorbell to replace a generation one Ring doorbell.

My guest users are being annoyed by each motion notification.
I need to see when a package is delivered but they only need to hear the doorbell.
I’m very surprised that this basic feature isn’t available.
This is enough for me to return the Eufy and go back to my Ring doorbell.

+1

In fact, the whole notification system needs an overhaul.

Same problem, I want to change notifications for individual users in my household as well as my parents camera. The way it works now is crazy, I have ended up telling people not to buy eufy if they are in the same situation.