Critical alerts for iOS

One more user who really wants this feature implemented here…

Since the update of ios you can select a focus on your phone. Go to the sleep focus and add the Eufy app to the exceptions. That way if you select the sleep focus when going to bed all notifications are being blocked except Eufy. I’ve been doing this for some months now and it works well. This has got nothing to do with Eufy but is a function Apple needed to provide.

Yes please.

Please add this, it is critical as name implies. I want this for new Baby 2 Monitor but I need to use DND and I don’t and no one should feel comfortable having a baby monitor where the notifications could be missed.

I am an iPhone user and I too think that the DND should be overridden when something occurs in or around the house.
We thought of setting an alarm on the HomeBase when a movement is detected, but that of course only works when we are at home.
I was thinking of maybe setting up a sort of work around with Shortcuts by Apple, but I cannot find an automation that is triggered by a trigger in Eufy, so that is not possible either (posting this thought, in case someone else has found a solution for this and would like to share it)

Such a basic security feature should not be missing.
People have requested it for years and still nothing?
Please, implement it.
Without it using Eufy as a security system is pointless as there is no way that iPhone would wake you up in the middle of the night when you are on holiday and someone is braking into your house.

Why not when using DND allow the apps you do what notifications from.