Critical alerts for iOS

Still haven’t addressed this? Come on, Eufy! This is a problem.

2 Likes

+1 for this

1 Like

Up, for this post

Same here, please add it!

In the meantime can’t you just set the hub to alarm in case of a detection or you’d rather not wake the whole house?

@Mengdi @Yanyee1 @AnkerSupport

Please add iOS critical alerts for your alarm system and the option to add for certain cameras!

1 Like

Yes please

Yep, having just moved over to iOS this is something that’s needed.

1 Like

Yes!!! Please add this ASAP!

1 Like

I refuse to purchase this product until Critical alerts are apart of the app. Makes no sense it not there already. Eufy cameras look the best for Homekit, and data onsite (rather than in the cloud). I figured I write here to support other in this thread and also to let Eufy know that they would be losing customers because of this. Once a product comes up that is similar to Eufy camera (rather than Ring) - waiting for a product that does storage locally and critical alerts then Im in. Surely knowing that over 1000 view this thread to find the answer - They looked and found it Does NOT have feature.

1 Like

Still waiting. The camera is useless without it.

1 Like

This needs to be a priority for Eufy. This is an extremely important feature.

1 Like

Must have feature, please add it to the Eufy app. Thanks!

2 Likes

Yes, please! This is a critical feature for the Eufy Security app.

1 Like

So sad to find out that there is no app exception for eufy on iOS!

It’s a critical feature for a security app as no one would sleep without silencing their phone. It just doesn’t make any sense that eufy hasn’t sorted this

2 Likes

Need this function!

I’m disappointed to find out that this has been a thing for over a year now.
Just bought into Eufy and might as well return everything if simple issues like these take so long to fix.

4 Likes

Definitely need this feature. I don’t want text messages going off all night but would like to know if someone’s in my porch! @eufy??

1 Like

.+1 come on eufy. Update!!

Absolutely disappointing that Eufy doesn’t even think of our request , we have been asking for Critical alerts and absolutely no response … very very disappointing

2 Likes