Would 4k cam improve facial recognition?

Hi,

Would you be able to advise whether moving from eufyCam 2 (1080p) to the new eufyCam S330 (4k) would improve facial recognition (correct detection as well as distance by which detection would be made)?

Many thanks,

Christophe

The eufyCam S330’s 4K resolution offers a higher level of detail compared to the 1080p resolution of the eufyCam 2. With more pixels, facial features and characteristics can be captured with greater clarity, potentially enhancing the accuracy of facial recognition algorithms.

Nope, facial recognition is a fake and a shame, at least in eufy system. I have 3c cameras and the neighbours, the postman, my girlfriend…even the dog is detected as me. With my girlfriend occurs the same.

Disabling notification of known faces (when are well recognized) doesn’t work.

Human detection fails sometimes, so you have to activate all motions if you don’t want to miss the robbers in your garden.

There’s some delay in the recording since something is detected by the camera. You’ll see the object/person too near, and you ask to yourself where It/he came from.

I see this forum, and eufy hardly replies to his customers.

Not recommended brand.

A fake and a sham? So I take it your not getting near flawless facial recognition as they advertise?? Wow…. Never expected that from Eufy???

Yes, I think it would help recording in 4k. But the onboard software is only as good as it’s designed to be to pick up facial recognition. But you would have thought the software can identify clear images of someone in 4k so should be better right?. Hope this helps.

A lot of people don’t realize yes the cameras are 4K but if you don’t have a device that can view 4K resolution like a phone or computer monitor your not going to see 4K on that device.

1 Like

Revo Uninstaller Pro is a comprehensive and powerful software uninstallation tool designed to remove unwanted programs and leftover files from your Windows computer.
Revo Uninstaller Pro Crack a valuable tool for maintaining a clean and efficient PC, making it a popular choice for users seeking complete control over their software management.

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 35 days.