Wireless doorbell overheating

My doorbell overheats in direct sunlight and I noticed that battery life goes down significantly. Any fixes you recommend?

Wow! I just ordered the E340 Doorbell myself to replace my Ring Doorbell 3 that has been working for years in the 90-110 degree direct sunlight heat in the summer afternoons. Ring rates their doorbells to 120 degrees, but is has never overheated and shutdown in the summertime afternoon direct sunlight that I know of. Eufy advises their doorbells should be good up to 122 degrees. I presume that when a device is exposed to direct sunlight, its core temperature could be 10-15 degrees higher than the the actual temperature. Since I receive most of my deliveries in the afternoon, it would be BAD if the security doorbell camera wasn’t working. I presumed that Eufy doorbells would be a good replacement for Ring doorbells since their heat specification is a few degrees higher than Ring’s, but after reading your post and googling this to find some Reddit posts about Eufy doorbells overheating, I’m kinda concerned. I can only hope that since the Ring doorbell hasn’t had any problems, then I shouldn’t have a problem with the Eufy doorbell.

Here’s Eufy’s support page I found.
eufy Support

So, what happens when it overheats? Does it just stop working until the sun goes down?

Which doorbell do you have and also what’s the temperature in your area when this overheating occurs?