Wifi is not getting listed on available network for homebase

I am trying to configure my homebase 1.
Ethernet is connected but couldn’t add camera.
I changed the ssid and password of the router/ deleted and added the device. But still the same.

My guess is that you’re home WiFi is only operating on 5Ghz? I believe the Eufy security cams operate only on 2.4Ghz: Wi-Fi Operating Frequency
Range: 2412~2472MHz

I have both 2.4ghz and 5.
And I have quiet a lot of smart devices connected to the 2.4 ghz network.
And my neighbors’ networks are getting listed.
I have no trouble with Ethernet though.

I had the same issue with my cameras not picking up my Wi-Fi. My Wi-Fi was not being recognized by the cameras when trying to connect them to the network so I went and switched my modem router to only 2.4 frequency and my wifi still was not recognized by the cameras. I was ready to give up and take the cameras back and before I did I went back in and reconfigured my modem router back to broadcasting in both 2.4 and 5.0 and all of a sudden the cameras started to recognize my network.

I don’t know why the cameras did not recognize my network in the beginning but it seems that messing with my modem router and switching the frequencies back and forth triggered something that made my network all of a sudden visible to the cameras. It makes no sense but it worked.