【US】【Winner Released】What Will You Buy on Black Friday? Share and Get a Gift

My 15 year old Shih Tzu is in the final season of his life. If it was possible to get, I would hope to have one last Holiday season with my fur baby and get a camera to document it.

I’m planning to get an automatic vacuum/sweeper to help keep my new condo clean during the holiday baking frenzies!

I’m planning to buy more Eufy outdoor 2k cameras for Black Friday. I’m impressed with my current Eufy outdoor cameras (SoloCam e40 and Eufycam 2 Pro) and I’m planning to expand my Eufy security system. Happy Thanksgiving!

After tons of research I settled on a Eufy 2k floodlight. It didn’t take long for me to realize I’d made the right choice, excellent product. I live alone and seem to be at work most of the time. It’s great to be able to keep an eye on things while I’m away. I will eventually add the wired doorbell and 2k PTZ.

I added two S40 to my cart as the Black Friday ad suggested to do, but it apparently isn’t on sale :frowning:

Will be buying more of these eufy security cams to monitor the stray cats in our backyard. Will also be buying more eufy products to add to the list like indoor sensors and doorbell. Seems to be a Great brand and good alternative to monthly charge home security plans.

i am buying Indoor Cams pan and tilt. so i can pan and tilt the world !!! :rofl:

video doorbell

I purchased a solo cam and a wired solo cam pro. Really happy with both.

[US] Buying a dog camera to keep an eye on my dog while I’m at work. Got him over the last year while working from home, but recently got called back to work in person. He hasn’t been handling it well. Unfortunately office isn’t dog friendly…yet.

For pre Black Friday, I purchased the door bell and Smart Lock Touch & Wi-Fi combo from Costco. Just installed them and currently testing them. If they work well, I will definitely look into a few cameras and a flood light.

Thanks Eufy crew!

Will be getting the s40 and doorbell camera

Really looking hard at the Smart Lock Touch & Wi-Fi. Our one year old has become our very own Curious George and has started opening doors. It would be nice to have the added security and knowing he couldn’t make a run for it if we accidentally left door unlocked.

For pre Black Friday, I purchased the 2c pro cameras and the 2K doorbell from Amazon. Installed them today and things are looking very good.

I want to buy the video door add on for the Homebase2, just hoping it will be in the sale

I’m looking to purchase 2 floodlights and a couple of outdoor cameras.

Solar Cam!

A floodlight cam or a spotlight cam. We just got our 2K system and love it but we want more!

I would like to get the home security system and a couple window sensors added to it I already got the solar panel for one of my cameras

2 Likes

For me a well working Alexa skill for eufy security will be the only wish I have. And may be a eufy doorbell