【US/UK/CA/DE/EU/NL】🚀 Elevate Your Business Security with eufy!

20240110-150359

Hey eufy fans,

:necktie: Are you a business owner? Still grappling with concerns about theft prevention, productivity, equipment and inventory security, customer issue resolution, lighting, and color night vision? Worry no more!

:sparkles: eufy is proud to introduce exclusive bundles tailored for small and medium business owners. Take advantage of our business-specific bundles designed for various scenarios, all while enjoying exclusive commercial discounts.

:closed_lock_with_key: Secure your business with eufy, a pioneer in smart security technology. Our comprehensive solutions address diverse business needs.

:globe_with_meridians: Powered by cutting-edge technology, and a fully local security ecosystem, eufy Business ensures smarter, more efficient, and complete coverage in any situation.

:shopping: Explore our thoughtfully curated business-exclusive bundles, offering commercial discounts for a cost-effective solution.

Your business’s safety is our priority; that’s why we provide dedicated 24/7 support for total peace of mind. Experience easy installation, smooth interactions, and durable devices.

:rocket: Join the eufy Business revolution and empower your business with innovative and reliable security solutions trusted by millions of users. Elevate your business with eufy today.

Unlock these exciting additional discounts, and your discount will be applied automatically at checkout.

:date: Jan. 10th to Jan. 16th

• :moneybag: Spend $1,000 and get $30 off

• :moneybag: Spend $200 and get $20 off

• :moneybag:Spend $100 and get $10 off

Click on the country name to make your purchase:

:us: United States

:de: Germany

:netherlands: Netherlands

:canada: Canada

:uk: United Kingdom

:point_right:If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us here.

Best regards,

The eufy Business Team

7 Likes

After owning the 4k solar system for 3 months, i would NOT use this to secure my business. I would be running a BlueIris or ZoneMinder server with cables and full UPS power backup. Pretty sure for the price i paid for my 7 cam solar, i could run 16 ch wired alternative in a preowned server.

Cutting edge technology is great, until the internet stops, or the parent company collapses. Then you wish to have hard wired DVRs.

3 Likes

:joy: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :rofl: :money_mouth_face: :smiley: :wink: :rofl: :grin: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning: :grinning: :relaxed: :grinning: :blush: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiley: :zipper_mouth_face: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :kissing_closed_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :kissing: :yum:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Ne :slightly_smiling_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :zipper_mouth_face: :hugs: :stuck_out_tongue:

Your security is shit I can not figure it out and it’s seems so basic

Eufy might be acceptable for a really small business like an office or mom & pop store. For anything else, its crap for too many reasons to list. If you own a business, Eufy isn’t what you need or want.

Can you please call me

Enhance your business’s security with eufy, Travel Hunza trusted brand known for its innovative solutions. From surveillance cameras to smart locks, eufy offers cutting-edge technology to safeguard your premises. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your assets are protected with advanced features like AI detection and remote monitoring. With eufy, you can efficiently manage security concerns and focus on growing your business. Invest in eufy for comprehensive and reliable security solutions.