Urgent help needed to protect my Homebase 2 and Eufy 2 system from thieves with jammer

I need urgent advice on my homebase 2, eufycam 2, Video doorbell, and eufycam 2 pro system. Last night all 3 of my front facing cameras were jammed and I had my £35,000 car stolen. The police had a look at the camera footage ant told me that the thief blocked the eufy signal for all my cameras and Homebase 2. I am absolutely appalled and pertified that they will do the same again for the contents of my house, and need urgent advice on how to make this system I bought from you to secure my house and property, do just that. I would not have bought this system is it could be so easily compromised. I need a solution urgently.

The solution is not to use wifi cameras like Eufy as your sole line of defense. There isn’t anything you can do if a thief is going to use a jammer. Get a proper hard-wired security system, or, get a few wired cams that record to a secure DVR as infill where you expect the greatest threat.

2 Likes

There are some eufy cameras that will work, still record if someone’s using a Wi-Fi jammer.

The ones that record to an SD card or to their internal onboard memory as long as you don’t have it recording to the HomeBase.
You just won’t get a notification / alert on the phone while being jammed _ Wi-Fi that is.

SoloCam IndoorCam OutdoorCam few others

eufy Support.

1 Like