Unlock the Power of eufy | Keypad Essentials

+1. Same problem, please fix this eufy!

1 Like

Eufy, any plans on developing remotes, all good alarm systems have remotes that when you arrive in your car, can turn the alarm off before going to your driveway and garage. Of course you can do it in the app, but it’s not as practical.

2 Likes

Hello, are there German-speaking chats? or only English? What do I do if the WiFi is turned off on my alarm system? then everything is over

I don’t understand the point of the keypad of you can’t set a delay so you can leave after it’s armed, or disarm it via keypad after a delay when entering. ?? Why doesn’t this key (pun intended) function not work? It makes the keypad useless.

Still with the same problem. Any updates ?

Right now still the same problem. Probably is better to send back the keypad and stop. Is ridiculous

Same problem described in the past.
The keyboard is unusable due to the delay in the operation of the device and activates in automatic mode, which triggers the alarm from the camera when a motion sensor is turned on. The delay is only applied to the homebase, because it is not possible for now to activate the alarm and use the home or device and deactivate it when you see the camera.
If you need to use the app, you can’t use the keyboard.

A refund would be appreciated, given that for a month now you have been promising a resolution that never arrived!

Stesso problema descritto in passato.
Il keypad è inutilizzabile a causa della mancata funzionalità del delay quando è attiva in automazione che fa suonare l’allarme delle telecamere quando un sensore di movimento viene attivato. Il delay è applicabile unicamente all’homebase, dunque non si ha mai il tempo di attivare l’allarme e uscire di casa o rientrare e disattivarlo senza che suonino tutte le telecamere.
Se devo fare sempre tutto dall’app, tanto vale che non vendiate più il keypad.

Sarebbe gradito un rimborso, visto che ormai è mesi che promettete una risoluzione mai arrivata!

New to Eufy, and I am Hhappy worth the products. Just one thing that is puzzling me. When I set the alarm within the app, and check it again a bit later, the alarm is set to off. I am sure that it is something I have done wrong, but no clue on to what!

Is ridiculous they still didn’t patch the delay problem!

The alarm is so weak. You can barely hear it and would definitely not be a deterrent to anyone as they wont know its gone off unless standing right next to it!

Is it possible to just purchase the alarm pad by itseld or in a package without a homebase? The only place I can find it is in a package, but I already have a homebase.

Yes, you can…
You can purchase it through the eufy app.
Tap on the explore button.

Awesome thanks! I just found it, but it’s currently out of stock. Hopefully they get it back in soon.

I’m so thankful there’s other posts regarding the same issue cause I too am having the same problem with the keypad & the delay function! It’s getting pretty annoying now. We’ve resorted to arming the house via the app once we’ve already left the house.

But what I also noticed is happening as well is at night if we arm the house before bed via the keypad, if you open up the app it’ll still be labeled as disarmed!!! So it really seems like there’s some type of disconnection between the keypad & the app.

I love the Eufy AI camera’s and Homebase integrations, but I cannot get multiple/extra keypads. I reached out the customer support and was told a new system was coming. Not sure if that’s accurate, but the security system is the only thing I’m waiting on to complete my home setup.