Unlock the Power of eufy | Explore The Ecosystem Automation

I’m going to have to say goodbye.

I’ve been recommending your products for years, yet with your zero appetite approach to adopting HomeKit Secure Video, I’m afraid it’s time for me to transition to a new brand who respects that users want privacy but also a hardware supplier who recognise there’s a variety of ways of achieving this, and all should be thoroughly encouraged.

It’s a shame, as for the most part the hardware build quality hasn’t been an issue for me, not has the app’s usability, but when your customers are asking for HKSV, amongst other features and you’re not effectively communicating your roadmap, or even open to change its hard to stick around.
Now I just need to palm these cameras off on some android user for a second life.

We need more integration to other systems, or MQTT outputs.
I want certain events to trigger “other system” lights/alarms etc :slight_smile:

EUFY “air tags” purchased in November that we’re back ordered estimated until February. - wondering when they’ll be arriving? Hoping my order didn’t get lost in the shuffle

:grinning: very helpful, i had wondered about the automation. Thank you

I like my new camera thank to eufy :grin:

Hello, i bought the new HomeBase 3, and I connected without any problem 2 of the 3 cameras that i have (the outdoor cam pro end the wall light cam). Since I have the cameras in a very wide area, I have to use the wireless connection with the homebase. As I said the first two cameras connected right away, but the last one, the soloCam S220 (which is compatible) does not allow me to connect it on wireless mode. It requires me to put it near for the connection end it disconnects from the Wi-Fi… how can I use the wireless mode on this camera since it is fully compatible? What is the problem? Thanks in advance!