Unlock the Power of eufy | Delivery Guard User Guideline fo Video Doorbell Dual

Mbell :bell: usually comes up with the detail below whenever I want to view it. Please help.

1 Like

sorry mb but www.google.com

Hi is there a fix for white balance or backlight, attached is a view of my Camera situation, this is what it’s like all the time, tried a couple of you settings did not make any difference, I can’t put the camera in any other direction

Www.Google.com hhibi

Mine doesn’t record video… what’s wrong…

does the motion detection alert your fun with a sound?

Can not find anywhere in the app or online, the Eufy URL link to access the 30 Day No Cost Introductory cloud storage service.

Yes, Eufy advertises this free introductory service. Yes, I signed up for this free service. Yes, my app shows I am in the 30 Day window for the free service.
However, Eufy does not publish or provide a link to access this 30 Day Free Service.

Does the Video Doorbell 2k dual work with the new HomeBase 3? I can’t get the video doorbell to connect/pair with the HB3. Help.

Hi, it’s mid April 2023 and this is still a problem. Can’t pair my eufyCam 3 with the HomeBase 3.

Sorry my mistake…I should have said I still can’t pair my video doorbell 2k dual (not the eufyCam3) with the HB3.

Lots of “fogging” issues with many outdoor cams. My floodlight cam2 pro actually filled with water! Please take time to seal them better!

Nachtmodus kein infarot

The doorbell is great, however on windy days the doorbell will ring itself without anyone pressing the button. Hopefully sensitivity can be reduced with a software update

1 Like

Anyone else having issue connecting to Wired 2k Video doorbell. It says transformer is not capable to power up but we purchased 2 new transformer 16vac 30vc and it says the same. I have been no doorbell camera for a week now.

Hi, will the dual doorbell lower camera be able to spot pets (AI functionality) later on? This will be a big help when my cat is sitting at the frontdoor, so I can get notified.

1 Like