Unlock the Power of eufy | Camera Working Mode (For eufyCam & eufyCam E)

Check your setting and look to see if you have a schedule set.

You must have the area aimed down and not have it so big its in the street and you will not get the car alerts. Maybe recheck your set up again. I use a batt. Cam outside and it works exactly how I set it up . So it’s not the cam it’s the operator that’s not setting up the cam correctly

No idea what I touched but now it says “switched to disarmed mode via app”. Been working with this an embarrassing amount of time. It will record if doorbell is rung but not if someone is just standing there. Please advise.

Geez, be nice, judge less, be more curious about question.

Eufy send always the message "eufy has been running in the backgruond.That cost a lot of battery energy I suppose.
Can i swtch that off.
martrinus@hotmail.com
+31631188341

1 Like

@eufy_Operation @eufy_official Eufy, you suck!!! I bought two Solo Pro cameras last year and all was good thanks to your clever marketing. However, now I’m forced to purchase a HomeBase just to use these!? What the actual F! You don’t do that to paying customers. I will NEVER recommend your services again. And I’ll make sure everyone I know avoids purchasing your con-artist waste of space products! You’re an evil company and have put me out £200 on two cameras that have no use now. You disgust me!!!

@eufy_Operation @eufy_official @eufy_official Please disregard and remove my previous message. I was wrong. It all works fine. My mistake.

I have just set up my HomeBase 2 cameras & it’s been connected to the internet. I’ve downloaded the app and now it can’t find my devices and it’s not recording anything