There is simply no way... That you can't download a full days worth of video onto an external USB plugged into the base

I’ve tried everything. Something extremely valuable went missing from my apartment on the 9th, and I can view these videos on the iOS app, but due to the nature of the event it would take me the entire day to go through the footage. Naturally, I figured that I would be able to preserve this footage, and load it on to a high cap 256gb USB I would be using specifically for these devices. After highlighting the range, (ei April 8th-10th), and then clicking archive, it says it can’t connect to the homebase.

On my life if I can’t retrieve these files and view them without having to go through it all with a fine comb, I will be launching this giant pile of garbage out the window. That sh*t is absolutely infuriating. In Canada, two of these cameras cost me $800. I got swindled by some dude at Best Buy. I had a robbery previously, so I take the functionality of these things very seriously.

Please someone tell me I’m dead wrong. Please!!!

Sorry to hear that you can’t download your videos to the USB drive.

Now I’m not saying that you’re doing it wrong, but here’s a link for the procedure.
https://support.eufy.com/s/article/Introducing-Video-Archive-Function-of-S380-HomeBase-HomeBase-3

Also I would format the USB drive via a PC first and then plug it into the USB port #1 on back of the HB3.