Suggestion for setting Schedules

I’ve just bought an S330 system, with an extra cam and Dual Cam Doorbell. After having a look through the app and seeing what features it has, I’m really impressed so far.

There’s a couple of things that I would like to be able to do, so not sure if this is where to suggest them or not. But here goes :joy:

Firstly, it would be good if I could reorganise the order I can see my cameras when opening the app, instead of just having them in the order they were installed. (If this can already be done, I haven’t worked it out yet)

Secondly, in the Security section under Modes, it would be really good to be able to add the Geofencing mode through the Schedule mode. That way, you could essentially set a schedule and simply “set and forget”.

Like I said, not sure if this is where to suggest these things, but this is my first post so :man_shrugging:t2: :rofl::joy:

This is where you can request features. You can also request them through the Eufy app. Rearranging the camera order is already possible: 3 lines top left corner > settings > device display order.

Thanks @hha87 :+1:t2: sorted the order :blush: