Stop asking me to turn on notifications

Every time I open the app on android there is a pop-up telling me to turn on notifications. I don’t want notifications on, I don’t want my screen to activate every time a person walks by the house. AND I don’t want to have to tell the app “later” every time I open it. Pathetic. Fix it

Sounds like you have a setting wrong in Android. Set your Eufy app Notify permissions to turn on the top Notification setting, but turn off the motion and/or camera settings. That should make the pop up go away but still do what you need.

You must have missed the part where the person that complained stated he turned off notifications and now gets a nag to enable them again. I have the same issue and I hate it. I want notifications gone from the eufy app PERIOD! I can check the events if I am looking for something.

That’s a stupid nag screen. You turn off notifications for a reason because you don’t want them and the app wants you to turn it back on… ridiculous!

Well, besides the notification settings in the camera & HomeBase, have you unchecked the Notification in the Security tab for that “mode”?