SoloCam S40 battery began discharging quickly

In August 2022 I bought a SoloCam 2K S40. It was working well, although the battery didn’t seem to recharge from the solar panel well so I turned off the light option. After 9 months it needed a charge. I put it back where it was, with morning sun and no floodlight, and it went from 100% charge to 25% in about a week. I recharged it again, and in less than two weeks it’s down to 15%. Is there anything I can do to test the battery?

Did you look at your dashboard? It would be showing your charge and such for the solar. It may be your other setting and a lack of solar in the area is not getting enough to keep it charged. If it is in a high traffic area and has like long video and gets triggered a lot, it will lose charge but less than other cams.

May want to clean it if it dirty but 2 weeks is pretty short. I would contact them if needed. I would say reset the device n such to see if that helps

You have a 12-month warranty which is soon to expire.
Try resetting it as @Duane_Lester said…
Though if it’s not holding a charge like it used to contact eufy support soon to start a warranty claim.