SoloCam L40 Not Detecting Motion

We picked up the SoloCam L40 to try out. Well, it worked, sort of, at first. Now, it just does not want to detect movement and send a notification. There’s no issue with the wifi where it’s installed, I can connect to it and watch the live feed just fine. I’ve restarted the camera, turned motion tracking off and on, tried the test mode, and even have had to reset the camera to factory 3 times, twice because it decided it did not want to be connected to the wifi, and would not reconnect. Sometimes after turning some setting off and on, it will detect someone going out or coming in, but that usually lasts for not very long. I can walk out, get a notification, then when I walk back a little bit later, nothing. For a security camera, it’s not very … secure. I’ve been back and forth with support, but we are now at a point they want to send a replacement, but my confidence isn’t very high - it feels like a flaw with the detection.

Also, is having the same account signed into multiple phones a problem? Both my and my girlfriend are signed into my account, so that we can both get notifications. I don’t think it would cause issue, but at this point, I’m at a loss…