So frustrated with this mess 😤 I o

I am only trying to upgrade my account and can’t even do it I wanted plus with AWS & can’t do both with no support team available not everyone is available only limited to their timing help should be 24hrs not set times my one year subscription is up & I don’t want basic I want AWS with my plus plan ugh. It was already frustrating :unamused: that the video doorbell camera doesn’t capture everything of importance but will capture tge damn wind smdh! I NEED A LIVE PERSON NOT A DAMN ROBOT!

Repeated from my earler post this year:
In regards to the payment issue unable to being changed: The only work around I have found was to cancel the original plan then re-enroll as a new account. It is a pain but it has worked thus far. Other than that, there is no simple fix.

Update: Recieved this statement from tech support Monday morning- 7.31.23
“The payment cannot be updated directly, would you please subscribe to new monitoring service plan again by following the app instruction using a new card when the subscription expires”

I would not be suprised that this is the same process for cloud recordings. This is far less than optimal but it is the only way.