Smart camera pickup

If two cameras (solo s340) could have overlapping field of views it would be nice if they could pass the baton to the next camera.

Example: 2 cameras on the front corners of your house. One looks north, one looks south. A car drives into the north facing camera view, it tracks it for some time, and notifies the south camera to turn to the north. Once it’s turned and has the car in view, the north camera can go back to facing north while the south camera finishes the tracking.

Eufy has this / or it’s not implemented yet? With the HomeBase3.

Cross-Camera Tracking Function Compatibility

This feature allows for the tracking of an object or person across multiple camera feeds, providing a seamless transition from one camera to another.

Though it’s probably not exactly what your requesting. I think it just stitches the videos together from multiple cameras when the object comes into view.

But yeah, it would be cool to have that feature to alert/communicate with the other cam as you mentioned.

Yes, I have that.

I looked into the automation and this is sorta-supported. If they release some automation features it’s probably already there.

It would be effective if it worked like this:
If motion in camera 1 zone 1, move camera 2 to zone 2.

Anyway, what they have is close, but not exactly what I’m looking for.