Samsung fridge app for the Eufy Video bell

Hi Support,

Today I am becoming a member for the eufy family by purchasing the eufy Security, Wireless Video Doorbell (Battery-Powered) with 2K HD. I am so happy that I bought this as this has better features than a ring. I did pretty much a lot of research to buy this door bell as you know there is a big competition for door bell as per today’s market.

Today I found that your application is not supported on my samsung fridge Model no# RF262BEAES. My fridge has a tablet on it and I can see that it has the application for a ring app but I cannot find your app. Can you please let me know when this will be available on my samsung fridge app. As this is one of the convenient ways for my mom or my wife to communicate with a stranger when they ring the bell, so that automatically the live feed is shown on the fridge app.

Guys this is one of the game changing ways to communicate and I wish you guys had this. please let me know if this app is available then how can i get it on my fridge. If not available then i may have to rethink buying a ring doorbell just because of this convenient feature. please let me know

Thanks & regards

Sreejith Mohan

3 Likes

It’ll probably be less likely that they will support a fridge. We’re still waiting on nas/RSTP access and most importantly 2fa for security.

If your fridge is using android operating system then you could sideload the Eufysecurity app to your tablet on the fridge.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t get your hopes up. Eufy doesn’t even integrate with SmartThings or IFTTT. And at one point had IFTTT listed on their boxes.

If I were you I would pretty much Mark this idea off the list especially if basic integration with the major home automation companies still has not come. People like me have been asking for it for Months.

Yes it’s using android
How do I use it???

OMG I would love to have this option! My have the the Family Hub and 5 Eufy Cams!!! Please fix it!!

I can see the video on my Alexa enabled Samsung Tv… But not my Alexa enabled Family Hub…

BUT!!!

This Is a Pain to do… But it works!!

Yes. Please access the web portal to view cameras’ LiveView on a desktop. Here is the link for your reference: https://mysecurity.eufylife.com/#/login . You can log in with your registered eufySecurity account and password.

Save it as an bookmark!

Is still the case remains or do we got any update regarding this @PF_Home
I have the same Samsung Bespoke fridge, which i am trying to install
I would appreciate if someone provide an assistance on this one
Thanks

Hi,

Is there an ap that can be downloaded on Samsung fridge and when sync it permanently to the door bell account?

Once if someone rings the door bell at the door then i want a live footage of the video comes up on the fridge?

same as like ring doorbell

Any ideas

1 Like