S100 Wall Light wishlist

• Add a mode where the light can activate at dusk automatically depending on region but with a fixed OFF hour. This way when dusk start the light will gradually turn on to reach desired peak level 30 minutes later THEN at desired OFF hour the light will turn off, for example 11PM. After 11PM I will set it to light only if movement detected. The current only option from dusk to dawn is not great.

• Add a WiFi signal meter along with the speed currently showing, this way we will know if S100 send/receive a proper WiFi signal.

1 Like

Good idea the 2 points !!

There’s also interest from a certain hour to dawn (with +/- x minutes)
The dusk - dawn range is too long.

Exemple : dusk (+/- 15 -30 minutes) to 23h30 and 6h00 to dawn (+/- 15 -30 minutes) (depending on local time).

Other requests:

• integrate the ability to turn on/off lights from a WiFi or Zigbee switch ?
  • Integrate the ability to control lights from HomeKit ?
  • iOS and/or Androïd widget
  • or integrate at the startup of the EUFY application ?

In any case, simplify switching on/off, without going through the camera settings, after several actions.

I second all those… I would also love to have a seamless integration with HomeAssistant… although some community work has been done in that front.

Still… these types of wired cameras should be able to send continuous stream to any other system for long time recording… they are not RTSP compatible it seems.

1 Like