RTSP for Eufy Doorbell 2K

Definatly in favor of RTSP but @eufy_official dont care about their customers wishes homekit support was promised but never delivered! They have a forum the dont reply to and have added none of the feature requests. I do belive that the doorbell and camera I have are fantastic, they will be even better with homekit or RTSP support. if they did im sure they would fly off the shelves!! come on Eufy do what your coustomers want!

I certainly will not be buying any more products untill they do!

How are they gonna sell Homebase 3’s if they fulfill their promise to add RSTP?

1 Like

Eufy, is this even coming? Or should I look for a different doorbell?

Atleast have an official response out on this topic rather than keep people hoping for it!

2 Likes

I dont think RTSP will be enabled on the doorbell.
Battery drains to fast even with hardwired models…

1 Like

Yes please! Don’t see why this can’t be done on the wired version of this doorbell.

1 Like

Some of the other cameras to RTSP which only enables when motion is detected. There are pages on the web about ensuring your NAS can be set to record when the feed goes live - so it’s possible to do.

The EufyCam 3 (Solar) has RTSP under “Storage”, and it’s battery/solar powered :slight_smile:

1 Like

RTSP + 1!

(and if that’s not possible… anyone has a alternative doorbell list that supports this feature?)

1 Like

Yes please! Enable RTSP for the wired doorbell cameras. Or allow multi camera viewing in your software. I would like to be able to view all my cameras in real time.

1 Like

RTSP + 1!

Waiting for this as well

Would like to see RTSP for wired doorbell cam as well.T8200

Good luck, the company has chosen profit over customer support, which is why I stopped buying more things from them. They used to be good, but now the app is filled with ads that you can’t escape, and they are trying to make you buy the homebase, so they won’t enable RTSP. Don’t buy it or return it if you did and are still able. Buy one that allows you to use the thing you bought how you want and whose promised features don’t evaporate.