Red light on single 2c cam but not the others

So I have 4 2C cameras in my house and thankfully, havent had many issues with them. However, the newest one I just setup today is giving me some weird behavior.

I’ve setup the motion area just the way I like it and I’ve confirmed multiple times that the settings are identical to the other cameras. But for some reason, whenever I walk in front of this particular camera, the red light on the front of it comes on for a few seconds and then disappears.

I know this is the camera’s way of saying “I see you” but what’s weird is that none of my other cameras do that, even though they ALL have the status light switch enabled in settings. The even weirder part is that this camera is not currently recording anything so it’s in a disarmed mode during the day, just like my other cameras but this is the only one that “acknowledges” any movement.

I’ve verified that my homebase and all of the cameras have the latest firmware updates too so I’m stumped.

Super weird.

Typically it should not do that unless in motion testing mode. You mentioned this is a new one, so it may have some new features?

Typically it should not do that unless in motion testing mode. You mentioned this is a new one, so it may have some new features?

Since all of my cameras seem to be running on different firmware versions, your answer makes the most sense. I’ve gone through all of them and all 4 are running their latest software, even if it’s not all the same version which in of itself is weird too…

During the chip shortage, Eufy used different hardware in some of their devices and was forced to use different firmware for the same model numbers in order to maintain the same functionality. I have several different firware versions running on my 2C cams and all are up to date.