Problem with focus in night vision mode EufyCam S330

I have placed two EufyCams S330 on the corner of my house to keep an eye on two patio doors as well as a shed. This is how the cams have been installed:

This is not a problem in daylight, but the focus does not seem to work properly in night mode due to the strong reflections from the house wall. This is how it looks like in black and white night mode:

When I start the camera in night mode, I can see the image area covered by the camera for about 1 second.
This is how it looks like for one second when the video stream of the camera start:

However, the camera then immediately switches the focus on the wall of the house, presumably due to the strong IR reflections.
Can this be corrected somehow via the settings?
The overexposed house wall doesn’t bother me if I can see the two patio doors as well as the shed.

I would be very grateful for any tips or help.

I see what you’re talking about, the IR light reflection bouncing back at the camera lens is hindering your distance view.

Adjust the cameras position away from the the side of your homes exterior wall, while maintaining a view of what’s important for you to see.

That should help you out… If not, if you have enough outdoor area lighting you could turn off auto night vision to see how it looks in color in the evening time.

Good luck!