Porch Pirate and camera trigger issue

Hi, I dont know what is wrong with the Eufy cameras now, but I am having reoccurring issues with getting any triggered notifications of people or objects when in line of site with the camera. Just today, I had a porch pirate stealing my package without me knowing that there was a package in front of my doorstep. I have two cameras, one facing top down on the floor to see if there was a package (eufy Cam 2C) and a battery doorbell 2k that is facing front on the door step as well as the sidewalks. Both of these cameras are link to the latest YEufy Homebase 3 with the AI technology of yours. There was no trigger activity to neither of the cameras that a person has approached to our doorstep and placed the package onto our property. Only when the porch pirate showed up, the camera triggered. by then, it was too late because he had ran off with his electric scooter and with his mask on. I also was not able to download the clip on my phone (Google pixel 6 Pro updated to latest software from the Eufy app store). I tried restarting my phone, clearing caches and reinstalling the app on my phone, but I have no luck in saving the clip locally into my phone. I am the admin of the account and it seems That i do not have the access to download the clips. I just keeps kicking my out the the program and shows me the front interface of the app.
I also had the same issue with a different setup on my back yard garage. I have two Eufy cam 1st gen from kickstarter and both are linked the Eufy Homebase 2. In the morning, the cameras dont even trigger anything at all. sensitivity for both of these setups, I have played around with no luck. Changed human detection to all motion to see if it made a difference, But none, has worked.
Eufy cam used to work so well, but now, I am experiencing all these issues. I have dumped quite a lot on this setup for it to know that it does not work as well as it should.
I had a similar issue a while back where the video door bell did not capture any movements randomly. I have explained it to eufy, but just because my warranty just expired, they were not able to help me with the item and told me to purchase a new one. To my upset, I eventually purchased another eufy cam battery doorbell as well as another homebase 2 just for good measure if the too can play a big part of the trigger issue. The new one has done the same.
I do not know what to do anymore. Dont know who to trust anymore. Your claims have changed, and I am losing hope. My sole reason in getting your product in the first place was that your privacy, no subscription and local storage was unlike any security cam in the market.
Now, I am one less box in my hands in preparing my upcoming Christmas holidays.