P2P Connect issue

I have just purchased a Video Doorbell 2K HD and set up. After a few hours I cannot get live view to connect due to a P2P connection error. I can see this was an issue a few years ago. Has it started again for anyone. I am able to see events and get alerts. No luck over wifi or 4g.

Here are some steps you can try:

1. Check Network Connection: Ensure that your Wi-Fi network is stable and working correctly. You can try connecting other devices to the same network to verify its functionality.
  2. Restart Device: Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve connectivity issues. Try restarting your Video Doorbell and your Wi-Fi router to see if it helps.
  3. Update Firmware: Make sure that your Video Doorbell has the latest firmware installed. Check the manufacturer’s website or app for any available updates and install them if necessary.
  4. Reset Settings: If the problem persists, you can try resetting the settings on your Video Doorbell to default and reconfigure it.
  5. Contact Support: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, it’s best to contact the manufacturer’s customer support for further assistance. They can provide personalized troubleshooting steps or arrange for a replacement if needed.