Outdoor Siren Please!

I will definitely need guidelines for that. Can you help out, please?

1 Like

If the siren comes out we will get to that point.

1 Like

Stay tuned folks.

2 Likes

We are tuned, what you got?

1 Like

Thanks for finally responding/acknowledging this thread Eufy. When can we expect this product thats been requested for years?

Stay tuned, but for how long… This post is litteraly there for 2.5+ years… I’ve even considered to switch to another solution since you guys stay completely silent about this, is there anything worked on? If so, when did it started? Can we expect any concrete update about? Please @eufy_Operation :pray:

2 Likes

it is very important a powerful outdoor siren in an alarm system.
Please eufy, give us good news

1 Like

11 august. Still nothing. Not even any updates?

1 Like

I see the FCC application is complete. What about other countries like Canada?

1 Like

This is sad :disappointed:

1 Like

No kidding.
I talked to Eufy support. Other countries will get it if they sell enough in the USA. So another 2 years…

1 Like

What a complete and utter joke this security system is. Eufy have no care for customer support or requirements.
I’m. Selling all my cameras.
What a failure of a company. They deserve to go bust

1 Like

An outdoor siren (much higher volume) can also be useful indoors as a deterrent as it can be painfully loud

It must be on the way! I wish there were signs of updated SmartTrack Link & Card devices compatible with Google’s “Find My” device network for Android:

But at least there’s a smoke alarm and water sensor coming:

1 Like

Eufy Siren!!! Shut up and take my moneeeyyy!

Eufy are pathetic, get a Yale system. It’s far better and certified as well. I gave up on Eufy as they don’t look after their customers.

Hello

On the application i found that :

• add a new device / Alarm System / Siren

What is this device ? Where can i found it ?

@eufy_Operation @eufy_official

I found that there is a manual too for this product : https://manuals.plus/eufy/t8970-outdoor-indoor-siren-manual#t8970_outdoor_indoor_siren

Why adding it in the application if we can’t buy it ?

1 Like

We’ve have the Eufy system all around our property - the app has become useless now. The time it takes now to view the video clips is next to snail pace. If I’m home alone and I am alerted to an event at 2am - too bad, so sad. I can’t see what the event was. It all used to work so well.
I fell robbed. We’ve poured thousands into this brand. There’s not even an audible external alarm.
Even access to this community is now really limited. What brand though? I have no idea what to do next.

They’re not loud…

After years of waiting and pleading im happy to say that the Eufy siren is now available for the US and Canada on Amazon!! https://www.amazon.com/eufy-Security-Wireless-Weatherproof-Compatible/dp/B0CHMF4BVD/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?crid=1U3W31T0WMGRJ&keywords=eufy+siren&qid=1702479416&sprefix=eufy+siren%2Caps%2C130&sr=8-4

Are you sure this is not a fake ?

No communication from eufy… that strange