Notifications doesn't reset after opening and deleting

I have a samsung galaxy note 9 phone when I receive notifications and open and delete the eufy app icon still show the notification number and the phone light continue to blink like I have new notifications. The only way I found to rest it is to restart the phone and everything resets itself. All my other apps with notifications work normal only having problem with eufy app. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix without having to turn notifications completely?

Hi there. I have a Samsung S10+ myself and was having this problem too. All I do is go to the notifications on the swipe down menu and select clear, then they go away.

1 Like

When I go to notifications menu I don’t see clear Maybe it’s different on a Samsung galaxy note 9. I do know something is not correct when the eufy app is the only app I am having problems with notifications

Thank you for contacting Eufy. Please be assured we always stand behind our products and want to make this right for you.

In this case, could you please let us know your eufy account? And the also serial number for the Homebase, so we can look into this issue for you.

Please send us an email to support@eufylife.com. Remember your satisfaction is our top priority and we will be sure to resolve the issue for you.

I have the same issue on a very updated Apple iPhone. Tried restarting the app itself. When I go into the app it will clear, but then the notifications go back to a ton (ie it will go from 1 notification to 78 notifications after going to see the notifications)