No more cellular connection but wifi ok!

Hi,

I turn to you because for the past few days I can no longer access my cameras remotely by cellular, that is to say when I am not connected to wi-fi, I always receive motion detection in mode thumbnail, but I no longer have any access to my live cameras as I did before.

However when I connect to wi-fi, I have normal access to all the cameras.

I specify that I reset the Home base, I removed the hardware from the router, I reset everything, I even tried to leave the Homebase in ethernet mode but nothing happened.

I also reset the router but again it doesn’t work.

Thank si much you for your help

Same issue here which started in the last 3 days, Wi-Fi works perfectly but accessing over 3G/4G and 5G it’s only the Homebase 2 that’s unreachable, there is no issues reaching the Homebase 3 over cellular, this only effects the Homebase 2.

First time I’ve ever seen this issue. I have a Homebase 2 just for the dual doorbell that I can’t reach over cellular and I have a Homebase 2 in my grandfathers for cameras and a doorbell and I can’t reach that either. The moment I turn Wi-Fi back on all devices are reachable immediately.

Only seems to have happened since they pushed the last iOS Eufy app 4.6.2 update out.

I can also receive notifications just fine over cellular from all devices but accessing the ones on the Homebase 2 just times out with a P2P error or complains I have no internet access.

Same same here! Updated and now I got the same issue!!