No connection, no access to Eufy Solocam S40 Solar

Hi,

Mijn Eufy Solocam S40 Solar 2K is connected to my WIFI. As it is the only camera, there is no home base station. During the summer, I could acces live camera and footage stored in the local storage. It was slow, took 25-30 seconds to load, but it worked.
Lately, I cannot access the camera in 90% of the cases. Loading takes forever to result in a black screen “cannot connect to camera (-3)”.

Also when I try to acces the history of events, I get the same message “videoclips cannot be loaded. Pull down to refresh”.

What should I do ?

Well, there have been reported similar issues with the latest App update on this forum which may help you out.

In the meanwhile I would see if restarting the camera from within the App fixes it.

2 weeks ago I was having issues with all my cameras. As playback was choppy and skipping also my Event View page wasn’t showing thumbnails of recorded motion sometimes the screen was blank even though there were recordings.

Turned out to be my Wi-Fi, as someone nearby was using the same channel and it was interfering.
Went into my router changed my channel and it stopped my problem.

1 Like