[New Release] Smart Lock Now Available!

Eufy Security has just released a more affordable smart lock… Take a look!

Features & details

• All-Weather Protection: With an IPX3 weatherproof rating, Smart Lock is ready to protect homes in any location. It’s capable of withstanding temperatures ranging from -30°C/-22°F to 70°C/158°F as well as rainfall.
  • BHMA Grade 2 Security Certification: Certified by the American National Standards Institute to work after locking and unlocking 250,000 times, Smart Lock can easily handle the daily comings and goings of a busy household.
  • Multiple Ways to Unlock: Open remotely via Bluetooth with the Eufy Security app, or by using either the electronic keypad or the key.
  • Automatic Locking: A built-in sensor detects when your door is closed and locks it automatically behind you, keeping your home secure even when you’re in a hurry or your hands are full.
  • Bank-Grade Security: Smart Lock stores your in-app data locally using a bank-grade AES128 encryption chip—rather than on the cloud—to keep your personal information safe and private.

Pricing and Availability: Eufy Security’s Smart Lock is available to order now from amazon.com for $149.99 and should begin shipping immediately. However, stock is very limited at the moment.

Are you interested in eufy Security’s more affordable smart lock? Be sure to let us know with a reply!
1 Like

Not buying anything else until the software issues are fixed. No way I’m trusting Eufy with locking the doors to my house until then.

4 Likes

Totally agree, will not purchase any more Eufy security products until all current issues are resolved, and the list is long and constantly increasing.

Really baffled how Eufy keep releasing products but will not address any problems with current products? As it’s a security system you would have thought they would address, fix issues first.

3 Likes

Me neither, doorbell is offline again today!
I’m a patient guy but this is becoming a pain. Software needs some serious attention.

2 Likes

These locks do not rely on any home base like the cameras and doorbell does. It is standalone and actually works really well.

1 Like

Does your mod sample have a fingerprint reader?

Can’t see it in the pics but the blurb says it stores fingerprints securely locally?

1 Like

fingerprint reader is right at the top, and fingerprints are stored on the units internal memory, the part that goes in the inside of your door. Also, I’m not a Moderator

2 Likes

My bad, thought you were.

That’s the $250 one though isn’t it?

The OP thread pic for this one is not the same, another new release, $150, but still claiming fingerprint storage.

Anybody seen one?

1 Like

Yea the lock the op posted doesnt have or use fingerprint. I think they just reused the same language from the other locks

1 Like