New phone, can't access devices

I recently upgraded my phone (Android), and have no problem logging into the Eufy Security app. THe problem I’m having is that it says I have no devices. Do I have to add all devices all over again or is there something I’m missing to get my cameras and doorbell to come back online?

Not sure, tap on the top where I had circled it and see if it’ll open up another drop down maybe you can access your cameras from that.

I have tried that, and clicked on “all devices,” which did nothing. It says there are no devices. Everything was working fine on my old phone and still works fine for my wife, although she is not the admin on the account and was “invited” by me, therefore she is unable to invite me to hers.

:thinking: Hmm. Something kooky is going on.

Re-adding all the devices should not be needed if you have the same phone number.

More to try if you haven’t done so yet.

Log out / sign out of the app.

Restart your Android phone.

Connect your Android phone to your home’s Wi-Fi then attempt to log in to the Eufy app.

I tried the things you suggested, with no change in the atatus of the system. I am using the same phone number, heck even the same sim card.

Log out of the app, then uninstall the app. Restart your phone, then reinstall the app. When you attempt to log in make sure that the correct region is selected for your location.

Good luck.