New issue strated 2 days ago

I keep getting request failed:forbidden 403 message, and app no longer notifies me of activation

Hi,
You should add more info like what devices you are using so that others here might be able to help you out.
You at home Wi-Fi or on cellular, away from home when this occurs?

I have the same issue keep getting request failed:forbidden 403 message, and app no longer notifies me of activation.
iPhone 13
iOS 17.4.1
Happens every time I open the app, regardless of wifi or cellular. I do have my cameras connected to HomeKit through Homebridge. Everything has been working find until a few days ago. I am not sure when it started because I only go in the app if something happened that I need to see. I have recently added a Eufy cam 3. Everything but the notifications works in the app. I have turned notifications off and on. I have not reinstalled cameras yet because some are not easy to get too.

1 Like

Mine now sorted, all I did was “log out” and back in and all is now right again.

1 Like

Mine is sorted as well not sure if it was the logout login or a Homebridge update.

Hi, Mine sorted out after logging out and logging back in again. Update made no difference initially.
Working fine again.