Need help/advice setting up schedule and geofence

Hello! I am new to owning eufy products. Previously, I had a Nest camera that served me well enough over the years. I am having some amount of trouble setting things up the way that I want. With the Nest, I had set up a geofence that would turn the single camera in the kitchen on when both my wife and I had left the house, and then I would manually turn it on/off at bedtime (bit of a hassle, but it worked out).

I’d like to similarly set up at least the kitchen/indoor eufy camera the same way. I do have HomeKit/iOS stuff and an Apple One sub that would give me recording there, but I’m not sure I can use that with the way I’d prefer to set things up.

For my equipment, I have a Solo IndoorCam P24.

What’s the best way to set this up in a similar way to how I had the Nest? Ideally, I’d be able to set up the schedule, but allow geofencing to supersede that if both my wife and I leave the house.

I also have a eufyCam Pro (3-Cam) kit and Video Doorbell 2K on the way but those wouldn’t be governed by how I want to set up the indoor camera.

I have similar question and surprised there weren’t any replies to your post. Did you get it figured out?

In my case, I have two Solo IndoorCam C24. I have been manually turning motion detection on at night, and off again in the morning (Bedtime settings). Same if we all leave the house (Geofencing settings)

We have other Smart devices (Hue lights, Nest doorbell, etc) and they automatically tie into my iPhone to know when it is bedtime, and when my alarm goes off in the morning for turning lights on.

I would like if the Eufy cams could also set their motion detection automatically.
I’ll keep browsing the community for now.