Motion Sensor and EufyCam S340 (360 Cam)

My EyfyCam S340 camera is technically 360 but cant see and hear in other directions unless you first walk in the default FOV first. Will a motion sensor be able to move to look in the direction of one of the preset FOVs. Right now I have it set a a corner of my house where I thought it would eliminate the need for two cameras. Well, it does not. If you set the camera in one FOV it will not look in the other FOV unless first triggered by motion in the default FOV. There is a 5 second no motion cutoff and it returns to original default FOV. It also cannot predict the direction where a person is moving if it moves to fast or underneath the camera and then returns to the default FOV. For example, if a person walks under the corner of the house where the camera is located the camera gets confused and has no idea the person was walking in a certain direction and should be able to follow the person or at least look around to find the motion again on the other side. I have an image but it is not allowing me to upload from my Eufy App on Android Samsung S22.

I like the suggestion to bind motion sensors to preset positions and start record . Automation settings .

I have also thought about this, i am currently using an automation with a solocam s40 so my solocam s340 looks in the direction the s40 detects motion. This works and the s340 does statt recording and moves to the preset position, however the AI tracking no longer works and the s340 will not track movement. Eufy support has told me they are working on a solution to fix this. It would also be nice if the motion sensor was waterproof and could be used outside.

Eufy have fixed the solocam s340 with new firmware so that the AI tracking working correctly when used in an automation