Motion Detection not working even after Deleting & Re-installing Device

My Eufy doorbell suddenly stopped detecting any motion. People coming to front door and …nothing…no alert when I was out even though it was all set correctly. I found that I had to reset the camera (reset button at back) and remove the device from the App, then add it as a New device and pair it again with the inside doorbell. It seems to be working again.

UPDATE: Only works in SCHEDULE Mode. Motion Detection still not working in HOME or AWAY Mode. Useless system!

Tech support have no clue and they just say “out of warranty so you have to buy another one”. This is only just outside 12 months warranty. I suggest Tech Support fix what is clearly a software APP bug before telling a customer to replace the device at their own expense.

1 Like

UPDATE - Still not working in Away or Home mode. Motion detection only works in Schedule mode. Fix it EUFY!!

Hi there - looks as though I am having the same problem as you after about a week of working fine.

Did you ever get a resolution?

I did not get a resolution. It works fine sometimes but doesn’t record when doorbell is rung. Other times it is so over sensitive that alarm goes off all the time, even if you set it to human activity only.