Missing Amazon Delivery Driver Recordings

I have two front facing Eufy E340 door bell cameras at my home ( I have two front facing doors). I also have a Home Base 3 device that manages the cameras. Recently I noticed that the Amazon Delivery Truck Driver deliveries are missing from the camera recordings, while most other motion seems to be captured. (I say most, because I do not know what we are missing, based on this experience). I have a 20 foot elevation to reach either of my front doors, so it is impossible to avoid the cameras if you want to deliver something.

The only thing that is consistently NOT recorded is the Amazon delivery! The packet shows up after the delivery is made in the recordings, but the evidence of delivery is removed, each time. I have 4 recorded events over past month! As puzzling as it is, I opened a ticket with Eufy and they are giving me a run around but not solving the issue. They are even offering to refund my purchase price, but will not resolve this major security breach!

Basically there seems to be some kind of arrangement between Eufy and Amazon, so that Eufy keeps deleting the Amazon delivery event from the recorded events!

Why the Amazon delivery recordings are being deleted and to what end is a total mystery! Why hide the delivery person? Every other delivery, including USPS is recorded. If any of my family move in front of either cameras, all those events are recorded, but not Amazon delivery person!!! I adjusted the camera settings to the max so that all movements up to 30 feet away on the street are captured, but Amazon Delivery person is missing every time! The truck itself is recorded, but the person delivering is vanishing each time!!!

Anyone of you have any explanation to this? My worry is, if Amazon truck drivers know how to remove their recordings on Eufy cameras, without the home owner’s permission, there must be a back door that many others figured out already! Are Eufy cameras provide any useful security or these are just fun camera units?