Looking to Download Video From Continuous Recording

I have two cameras setup on continuous recording and shut off the motion and sound activation since it is recording all the time. This saves me having to listen to notifications sounds all day.

So when I go to events, nothing is there, I would love just to dump the video wirelessly, but don’t see how to do that. Is this possible and if not, how can I dump the video from the SD cards without having to remove the cards from the cameras?

I was able to play around with the app a little more and found a solution. I was thinking I could go somewhere on the app, grab the video, and tell it to download. It does not work like that for continuous recording. Here is what I did.

I have two cameras, From the app I tapped the play button on one of the cameras and I was taken to LIVE mode. There is where I saw a tab named PLAYBACK. When I tap on it I can scroll through the past video timeline. To capture a segment of that recording I need to tap Record at the bottom of the app to start recording a segment of continuous recorded video. To stop recording, I tap on Record again and it saves the video segment to my phone. I can then transfer the video to my computer.

If I want to leave motion or sound capture on, but do not want to be notified each time, I can go into the phone notification settings and turn notifications off for the app. The advantage of doing this is the camera will capture small clips of motion (events) or sound detected without receiving notifications. Also you can tap on a clip that was capture and then tap on download. No recording segments needed.

If you are new to Eufy like I am, you may find this information helpful.

3 Likes

I was just trying to figure this out. I had a section of motion, and a blue section of continuous that I still needed, but it wasn’t downloading the continuous portion, nor would record work from the event playback. Going to LIVE mode like you said, recording worked like a charm! Thanks for this solution!