Live view on more than 1 camera at the same time

@eufy_Operation please look into this so it can be implemented as a standard feature

2 Likes

Anyone else having hopes that this feature will become available at some point?
I’m surprised to not see more people interested in this necessary feature.

2 Likes

also to be able to veiw on moniter thi is why i dont recomend eufy to anyone

1 Like

Not when you have solar and that should be up to us if we want to kill bat ,life

1 Like

Was this issue resolved?
I have just purchased Eufy Solo, Front door lock, and Base all 340. I will see all 3 cameras, but only one live at the time. What gives? Will I have to return all four items and look for another brand?

Why is that a problem? It only becomes a problem if you use it for long periods, and even then you can leave a usb power cord plugged in if indoors, or get the solar panel if outdoors.

I’m considering asking for a refund. The ability to live view all cameras is so fundamental to a security system that the inability to do this is a fundamental product defect.

2 Likes

I agree with the comments, it’s a basic functionality is missing, I just bought 4 cameras to replace the Xiaomi home ones. I have to realize that my 5 or 6 year old cameras have more features than the Eufy one from 2023… It’s shameful. I’ll wait a few months but if it still doesn’t have this feature I’ll move on

Almost 2 years later from the original message…and nothing has been done about this. Totally pathetic!

Need that grid view for phone app and desktop PC!

I saw this eufy advertisement back in November 2023??

This really kills the efficacy of the products. I bought 2 flood cameras, 4 solos, 2 regular cams and a doorbell … and then I realized this deficiency. Terrible.

This might be the web portal feature…now I’m curious.

This would be a must have imo for security cams. Hopefully it will come very soon