Keypad and app synchronization

if i turn on the alarm on the keypad with the home button, a message shows on my phone as set up in the eufy app.
if i do this with the absent button and leave from the door, there is no / not always a message on the phone.
what i do with the buttons on the key pad does not always activate / synchronize with the mode on the eufy app.

there must be a setting in the app that i forget so who has an idea?

also with the home button, a voice message comes from the home base.but i do not know what is says
with the absent button there is only the count down beeps from the keypad

Not sure about the noises from the homebase and messages?? I have every sound possible that comes from the homebase turned off. I don’t want the hub of my security system crying for attention. If I could cut the speaker wires without voiding my warranty I would. (Could then use the homebase alarm as silent for automations). Check the options for notifications in the homebase settings.

If you use the keypad to switch modes and you do not see that change in the app… pull down on the screen in the app to refresh the page. You will then see the change.

The beeps you hear when changing modes comes from setting a delay of some kind under alarm rules.

Hope that helps.

pull down on the screen in the app does not make a difference. is there any setting for the synchronization that i miss?

If you close the app completely and then restart the app…. Do you see the change then? ( that will force a page refresh and let you know if the mode change is actually happening). Also…. I don’t use alarm delays… but maybe try turning off the delays and see if it will then change in the app.

If you know the mode change is not happening after this… then maybe it’s the keypad? (Distance? Faulty? Reset?)

Also…. If the keypad senses a fault… like a cam offline or a window open… it won’t change the mode.