Join us in celebrating the eufy 7th Anniversary!

Hi eufy fans,

It’s the 7th anniversary of eufy! And to make it extra special, we’re offering smart savings on all our smart home products. Don’t miss your chance to upgrade your home today and join the celebration!

Click the link HERE for a chance to win amazing prizes and special offers through our lucky draw. (Pro tip: You can earn an extra chance by sharing the activity)

Cheers!

4 Likes

Currently not working

1 Like

I love mine awesome best ever better than Ring

With they werent so expensive. I luv my Video Doorbell Eufy 2.5k version, would have went with the up graded model jf it werent so pricey, so for jhst a lil more i wemt with The Lockily Elite Video Doorbell and Lock. I would luv to get my cams i have replaced with Eufy cams, but again, they are so $$ and I just dont have the budget. But I did happen to buy the upgraded model of their Gun safe, And it is an amazing product! I absolutely love it and would highly recommend it to anyone who needs something sucure,and opens within. A moment of time, just wish it were more silent as it.opens, cuz if ever it was needed to reach a firearm qui kly, it may be heard by the would be criminals whom were breaking in or already inside. Which would no longer give the element of suprise!!!