Intermittent detection

Camera info:
Camera: 2C Pro
Homebase 2
Firmware: 3.0.5.3
Detection config: Sensitivity: 7 (highest) Type: All Activity Zone: Enabled, but set to almost entire frame
Power management: Custom: 25 sec clip length, 5 sec interval between triggers. End clip early disabled.
Camera location: Front door, under covered patio entrance. Camera is pointed where movement must cross over detection area. No one can walk towards camera. All movement will be across field of view.

Issue: Intermittent detection. Missed two detections during daylight in last week. First miss was package delivery. Second miss was today. A package was delivered, which was caught, but half hour later when I went to retrieve package, the package was missing. I’ve had issues with neighbors (their kids) taking my packages. Police said I need video evidence, which is why I bought these Eufy 2Cs. Now I have a missing package and no video evidence. Package was delivered. There is my video evidence of delivery and photo evidence of driver with delivery confirmation. The driver did not retrieve the package. Obviously I’m highly agitated with this. Camera was thought to have caught everything. I even have detections and alerts from bees buzzing near the camera, but a person taking my package … nope nada nothing. So useless and I’m of course a few days past when I can return these for refund. Isn’t that always the case. Any ideas here?