Indoor cam not setting off HB3 alarm

Hi all, recently bought a whole heap of eufy cams including Homebase 3.

I have mostly outdoor cams but only 2 of the indoor cams.

I am trying to find a way so that when the indoor cams detect an event, the HB3 sounds and alarm.

When I’m sleeping and my phone is silent, I can’t receive notifications.

The solar 4k outdoor camera have the option to set an alarm on HB3 but not indoor cams.

Any ideas or work arounds?
Thanks

The indoor cams can’t talk on the 900 mhz sensor channel for Homebase. So, unless Eufy comes up with a workaround on the 2.4 Ghz channel, the alarm and automations won’t work for Homebase.

I wouldn’t count on this being added to Homebase 3. Eufy doesn’t prioritize items like this that don’t add money to the bottom line.

The Eufy app used to override Do Not Disturb if you set it up that way, but they broke it with one of their updates and don’t seem likely to fix it. Who needs a security system that won’t even wake you when there is a threat?

I had a tablet running Android 8 and an older version of the app and the DND override worked fine. I have since just removed all other apps on that tablet except Eufy and leave it on at night withou DND so I can be notified. That’s about the only way to compensate for Eufy’s idiot developers.

Why not just use a outdoor cam inside the house?

That seems rediculous that you have to do a workaround like that to get an alert. The indoor cans are my priority and I won’t get an alert unless i leave my phone on loud all night. That’s something that needs fixing!

I already bought and setup the indoor cams… and you would expect them to do the job intended… what a shame