How Do I Factory Reset and Prepare My S330 Doorbell for Resale?

I’ve upgraded to a new doorbell model and am getting ready to sell my S330 Dual Battery Doorbell for resale.

What do I need to do to factory reset and ensure that it does not have any of my personal information on it?

I archived/backed up the video content that I am interested in, and have successfully removed it from my Eufy security app. Is there anything else I need to do?

The dialog box (in the app) after removing the doorbell seems to indicate that I don’t have to do anything else. Even if that’s the case, I do have two additional questions:

1. Is there anyway for me to remove the doorbell video from my Homebase 3? The dialog box seems to indicate that if I re-connect the device that my video will still be there. What if I want to free up that storage space on the Homebase 3?

2. How do I turn the power completely off before putting it back in the retail packaging? It seems to still “wake up” when I open the box lid, and the button still reacts to pressing it. Is there any way for me to completely turn it off before I ship it?

Thanks everyone!

See if this will work for the doorbell…

As far as the recorded videos on the HB3, should have deleted them before removing the doorbell.
You can format the storage on the HB3 though that will remove all recorded videos.
Or just leave them on there they will eventually be overwritten onto.

1 Like