How do I add Family guests

I have sent my wife an invite to her email address, she has downloaded the app, but can’t see anything to “accept”. The instructions where to send the invite, download the app and accept the invite, but all it said was to enter email and password and login. How do I add the family?

Hello, it looks like you were supposed to download the app and create an account with an email address and password first.
Then you would send an invite to your wife’s email address. Then within the eufy app an invite notification would appear.

Try sending the invite again.

Copied from the eufy help~

1. Make sure the person you want to share it with has downloaded the eufySecurity App and registered a new account with his/her Email address.

2. Invite the person to monitor the doorbell camera/cameras via the following step:

Share Home: Side Menu> Share Management > Share Home> Invite > his/her Email address.

Share Device: Side Menu> Share Management > Share Device> Invite>Admin/Guest > Associated device > his/her Email address.

Note:

There are two kinds of share approaches in the new eufySecurity app version (v4.0 or above): Share Home & Share Device
For some devices, you are able to share the device directly from the page of product settings.
make sure there is no space when you enter the email address

1. After you send the invitation, the person will get a notification in his/her eufySecurity App, then he/she can accept the invitation.